Hair Product Review: Creme of Nature with Argan Oil Strength & Shine Leave-In Conditioner Hair Review


Hello ladies and gentlemen! Today I will review a popular, more natural hair product. The product I will review today is the Creme of Nature Argan Oil Leave-In Hair Conditioner.

Cost: $5 - $8 depending on where you buy it.

Packaging: This hair product comes in a spray bottle with a pump. I recommend shaking it before applying it because the product tends to settle at the bottom. 

Ingredients: This hair product contains good natural ingredients for your hair including: Argan oil, wheat protein, lactic acid, and keratin.




Here is the full ingredient list

Aqua (Water) (Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Polyquaternium-6, Disiloxane, Lactic Acid, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Polyquaternium-16, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Panthenol, Benzophenone-4, Parfum (Fragrance), Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Imidazolidinyl Urea, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 14700 (Red 4).

Smell: This hair product does contain fragrance; it has a strong perfume scent that smells like a mix of coconut and soap. If you are sensitive to smells, then this product may not be to your liking.


Applying The Product To My Hair

I applied this hair product after washing my hair. I detangled my hair, and then I separated my hair into four sections, two on each side of my head. Then I added about a nail size amount of this hair pudding to each individual section of hair. I combed it through each section, and then braided them. I blow-dried my hair for about 8 minutes to get it drying, and then I left it to air dry while I slept. When I woke up, I took my hair down to see the results.


How This Product Looked On My Hair




Results

My hair was dry when I took it down after I woke up, and the curls had body and bounce. My curls were also tight, so there was quite a bit of shrinkage. My hair was very shiny though, the roots were smoothed out, and my curls looked controlled and organized. 

Overall, my hair looked nice and this product gave me that healthy shiny fro look. I'm not too into this fro look for me though personally because of my own style, but for women who love the big hair thick fro look, then this is definitely a product that will help you achieve this look. 

One thing that I did not like about this hair product though was that the style did not last. This product was not strong enough to hold and maintain the style and curls on my hair type. 

On the second day after setting my hair with this product, my roots started to look nappy; by the third day, my roots looked so bad and were so much nappier than normal, that I had to wash it and restyle it again. Thus, I don't recommend using this hair product alone to hold a style or to set your hair if your hair tends to be frizzy, kinky, unruly, or unmanageable. 

Final Thoughts

I think that this hair product is great when applied with other hair products at the same time as part of your regular hair routine. This product is not designed to be used alone, but it does make the hair look very nice and healthy. I do think that if you have straight hair or hair that is manageable and not frizzy, or which does not need a lot of maintenance, then this product may work just fine on its own.

The things that I liked most about this hair product is that it added moisture and shine to my hair, and that it made my hair easier to detangle. This product does not give hold and control frizz or kinks for long on hair types like mine, but when mixed with a hair gel or some other setting creme, then you will likely get a very beautiful style that lasts for days.


Creme of Nature Hair Products On Amazon


Want to grow your hair?

You can find these products here in our store

Hair Product Review: Creme of Nature with Argan Oil Strength & Shine Leave-In Conditioner Hair Review Hair Product Review: Creme of Nature with Argan Oil Strength & Shine Leave-In Conditioner Hair Review Reviewed by Lorine Wyman on October 23, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments