Hair Product Review: Beautiful Textures Curl Control Defining Pudding With Shea Argan No Sulfates No Parabens


Hair products are one of the most popular items that I review, so today, I will be reviewing one by a popular brand that is well-known for their natural curly hair products; they make perms that are quite popular among Black women, so I am very familiar with this brand because my family used to perm my hair years ago. I haven't permed my hair in over 2 years now though, so I am curious how this product will work on my hair. We shall see 😫.

Cost: This hair product is inexpensive. It costs $5-$7 a piece depending on where you buy it.

Ingredients: This hair product is full of natural herbal and organic ingredients, which I love. Considering how inexpensive it is, it is amazing that it has so many good ingredients in it.


Here is the full ingredient list:


Brand Promises: This brand promises that this hair product will define and lengthen curls; that it will control frizz and add shine, body, and softness; that it will deeply moisturize your hair and make it more manageable, and that it will make your hair look and feel healthier.

Smell: This hair pudding has a sweet coconut candy smell to it; it does not have that artificial perfume smell.

Texture: This hair product has a cream jelly-like feel to it. You can feel the oil and moisturizing quality in it as well, so this product is great for those with dry and damaged hair. 




Applying The Product To My Hair

I applied this hair product after washing my hair. I detangled my hair, and then I separated my hair into four sections, two on each side of my head. Then I added about a nail size amount of this hair pudding to each individual section of my hair. I combed it through each section, and then braided them. I blow dried my hair for about 8 minutes to get it drying, and then I left it to air dry braided while I slept. When I woke up, I took my hair down to see the results.


How This Product Looked On My Hair




Results/Final Thoughts

By the time I took my hair down when I woke up, my hair was dry. The curls were very defined as promised, and my hair looked shiny and beautiful! The roots were smoothed out as well, and my hair had a lot of body! I absolutely love the results! This product has been added to my list of favorite hair products. It is amazing and it seems to have made my hair look and feel even healthier, even after I washed it out, so I do highly recommend giving this product a try.


Beautiful Textures Hair Products On Amazon



Want to grow your hair?

You can find these products here in our store


Hair Product Review: Beautiful Textures Curl Control Defining Pudding With Shea Argan No Sulfates No Parabens Hair Product Review: Beautiful Textures Curl Control Defining Pudding With Shea Argan No Sulfates No Parabens Reviewed by Lorine Wyman on October 14, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments